EuPRA Board consists of 7 members, including the President and the members are elected by the General Conference of Members, held during the IPRA Global Conferences on even numbered years. The Board members are elected on the basis of gender equality.
The President of EuPRA is its legal representative and is elected for a period of 2 years with the possibility of reelection for another term. Just like the President, the Board Members also serve a term of 2 years.
EuPRA also has a Secretary who is elected by the Board and is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day activities of EuPRA.
Elected at the IPRA Global Conference in Tsu-Japan in November 2012, the current Board consists of the following members in alphabetical order and their biographical information is accessible through the following links:
- Daniela Irrera - Catania University - Italy - President
- Metin Ersoy – Eastern Mediterranean University - North Cyprus - Member – Secretary
- Enika Abazi - University of Lille - France - Member
- Hendrik Bullens – fm. Augsburg University in Germany - The Netherlands – Member
- Olga Vorkunova - Institute of World Economy and International Relations, Russian Academy of Sciences - Russian Federation – Member
- Stephanie Thiel – Justus Liebig University Giessen - Germany – Member
- Unto Vesa –fm. Tampere Peace Research Institute (TAPRI) - Finland – Member
- Vidar Nils Vambheim – University of Tromsø / The Arctic University of Norway - Norway - Member
EuPRA is represented in the IPRA Council by 6 members who are Hendrik Bullens (fm. Augsburg University in Germany - The Netherlands), Luc Reychler (fm. University of Leuven, Belgium), Riikka Kuusisto (University of Helsinki – Finland), Stephanie Thiel (Justus Liebig University Giessen - Germany), Attila Fabian (University of West Hungary- Hungary) and Olga Vorkunova (Institute of World Economy and International Relations, Russian Academy of Sciences - Russian Federation) ,the latter two representing Eastern Europe. EuPRA representatives at the IPRA Council are elected based on gender equality. The current EuPRA President also is an ex-officio member of IPRA Council.